1.1.18

Happy new year






| from blush to burgundy... The new Palette |

 My new year couldn't start better than with the new work from
Lotta Agaton for H&M home, just loved the harmonious soft 
atmosphere created by the mix of different shades of pink,  the warm neutral
 tones (as the wood and the concrete) and the stylish accessories 

For this Spring Season Campaign 2018 Lotta worked with a wonderful team, 
consisting of Therese Sennerholt (art director) and photographer Heidi Lerkenfeldt
which inspired me from the first moment I saw these images!

After a great year full of beautiful things that happened, new possibilities,
travelling, friendships and lot's of inspiration I'm looking forward for 
new opportunities and great moments... 

I wish you all the best for 2018, have a fantastic happy new year!