25.10.15

lately...


 photos elvs

it's great to make a post again after a very short autumn break!
It has been a week where I have spend a lot of time with my family.
The children are having a mini vacation from school so we did a lot of fun things
 but it also have been a week where I have tried to find some
 new positive energy after the bad news that we heard
a couple of weeks ago that my mother is very ill...
My mother is a very strong positive lady, she will start her treatment
this week and we all support her as much as possible,
on her preferred way... the positive one! 

today I share some of my latest  #instashots 
 my home is filled with fresh greens these days.  
I love my changing moods (they make me feel relaxed) and 
I really like being creative by making beautiful still-lifes on my bench
 with some simple details, my favourite accessories and some photos 
from fashion magazines while doing some inside gardening!

have a great new week...