11.6.12

travelling awards




  pics femkeido


It seems the awards are travelling in a little circle these days... 

This week I was very surprised and honoured that Femke of Femkeido picked me up 
as her choice for the Liebster blog award.
Femke is a dutch Interior designer and I am following her great 
inspiring blog for a little while... I really loved her impressions 
while she was visiting the Salone Internazionale in Milan.

And today I am  happy and surprised again :-)
I received a "blog con estilo award" from sweet creative and inspiring lottilou
I really love Lottilou's blog and her beautiful paintings!

I will try to choose some beautiful blogs later... 
As there are so many good and inspiring bloggers
it's really so difficult to pick only a few...  

Thank you so much Lottilou and Femkeido for given me the awards...
Bring them a visit and you'll really enjoy yourself on their inspiring blogs!

Thank you all for visiting my blog and becoming a member...
It's always a pleasure to welcome new friends :-)